The Belk Theatre
Upcoming Schedule And Tickets
Belk Theatre is an established entertainment venue, located in Charlotte, North Carolina. It’s part of the Blumenthal Performing Arts Center, which hosts outstanding arts organizations like Charlotte Ballet, Opera Carolina, Charlotte Symphony, and Community School of Art.
Belk Theatre at Blumenthal Performing Arts Center has state-of-the-art equipment, and it can host anything from live concerts to meetings and lectures. It also has a modern European horseshoe design for an intimate experience and fantastic acoustics.
But certainly, the most magnificent features of Belk Theatre are the 2,400 “points of light,” which are part of a fabric optic network. They are located in the audience chamber.
Belk Theatre is open from Monday to Saturday, and you can use the venue’s parking garage for a $5 fee.
130 N Tryon St
Charlotte, NC 28202
Phone number (704) 372-1000
Top 10 Hotels Near Belk Theatre
Flights To Charlotte's Belk Theatre
Touring The Bank Of America Stadium
What Are Belk Theatre Visitors Saying?
- A resident of Charlotte, North Carolina observes that Belk Theater always host amazing shows and that the atmosphere is welcoming and cozy. The view from the front row is spectacular, and the ticket price is not unreasonable, according to the visitor. She also remarks that the bathrooms are large and well-maintained. Moreover, the employees direct the traffic, and you don’t have to wait very long. The reviewer also recommends that you follow Blumenthal Performing Arts Center’s Facebook page to check last minute tickets offers.
- Another ticket buyer, who was staying in a hotel near the venue, shares that she attended the Rent musical and it was one of the best shows she has ever The customer notes that the seats are comfy and that the sound is loud and clear. Moreover, it’s very easy to find a parking space.
- A performing arts fan says that Belk Theater at Blumenthal Performing Arts Center is one of the best theater you could visit and that there is no bad seat in the venue. He also notes that the theater offers drinks and snacks during the show and that the staff is friendly and attentive. The ticket buyer also mentions that the seats are comfortable, but they don’t give you too much leg room.
- A live music fan, who was flying to Charlotte, North Carolina for a family reunion, comments that he was very impressed by the design and acoustics of the Belk Theater. He remarks that he was sitting in the last row on the upper level and he still could see the stage perfectly.
- A reviewer attended The Symphony on Tap and was moved by the experience. He shares that the performance was well-organized to the very end and every detail was top-notched. The ticket buyer also comments that the concession stands offer reasonably priced drinks and that you can even make a reservation at the concession for the intermission. He concludes that this is one of the best live music venues in Charlotte, North Carolina.
- A ballet enthusiast attended the Nutcracker and was blown away by the performance of the artist and the state-of-the-art acoustics. He was also very impressed by the friendly ushers and says that he was able to take a picture with the Nutcracker. The reviewer highly recommends Belk Theater at Blumenthal Performing Arts Center to anyone who loves quality art performances.
- Another music enthusiast, who regularly visits Belk Theater, shares that the shows are spectacular, the costumes beautiful and the lighting leaves you speechless. The reviewer notes that parking is not an issue and that the bathrooms have been renovated. He also points out that there many restaurants and hotels nearby if you want to have dinner before the show. His only complaint is that the audience is sometimes noisy and disrespectful.