The Greensboro Coliseum Complex
Upcoming Schedule And Tickets
The Greensboro Coliseum Complex is a multi-building center built to provide the people of Greensboro and the vicinity a wide variety of things to do, such as sports events, social arts, live shows, live theater, instructional activities, fairs, exhibits, and private and public events of all types such as conferences, convocations and trade and consumer shows. It is equally a principal center of activity for the local community and a major financial generator for this region.
The Greensboro Coliseum Complex is made up of 8 venues such as the 22,000-seat Greensboro Coliseum with a lengthy and recognized reputation hosting ACC and NCAA basketball championships in addition to concert events by a few of the leading names in the recording business like Paul McCartney, Garth Brooks, Bruce Springsteen, Beyonce and Jay-Z.
The Coliseum Complex includes the 167,000-square foot Special Events Center that features 3 exhibit halls, a 4,500-seat mini-arena and 8 conference rooms, the 300-seat Odeon Theatre, The Terrace, White Oak Amphitheatre, Greensboro Aquatic Center, ACC Hall of Champions and The Fieldhouse.
The Greensboro Coliseum Complex is among the most regularly reserved establishments in the united states hosting in excess of 1,100 events yearly. With its extraordinary adaptability, the Complex has acquired global recognition from promoters, producers, event planners and customers.
1921 West Lee St
Greensboro, NC 27403
What Are Customers Saying?
- One reviewer who is a competitive swimmer who competed at the Greensboro Coliseum Complex tells us that it is a high-end facility that's amazing for sporting events. Because of its spacious area for spectators, sparkling competition pool, it was a great venue to practice and then compete with other athletes.
- A basketball fan purchased tickets so that they could enjoy the 2016 ACC basketball tournament. They really enjoyed how close up to the action they were able to get to the action sitting at center court with tons of food concession stands nearby. While the food was somewhat pricey, with this reviewer paying upwards of nine dollars for a sandwich, because they spend all day there watching college basketball it was convenient to have decent quality food on hand.
- Another reviewer who went to see a UNCG basketball game was floored by how professional the stadium looked. While parking was difficult, and the food wasn't up to this sports spectator's standards, it was still an amazing experience and he praised how friendly and interactive the colosseum's staff was.
- Yet another swimmer commented that he was highly impressed by its Olympic-sized lap pool, it's shallow therapy pool, and a 17-foot deep diving pool with incredibly spacious locker rooms to boot. Coming back to the food theme, he was happy that there were snack bars and concession stands where he could buy hotdogs and pretzels- this was convenient because he ended up spending a good chunk of this day inside the facility.
- Other reviewers were duly impressed by how huge the facility was, how clean and organized it was maintained and relatively accessible parking locations.
- Besides just swimming, other reviewers commented that they saw the AC/DC rock 'n' roll show there- though they were disappointed that it cost upwards of $20 to get their car parked. Investigating further, we found that some reviewers attended entrepreneurial conferences at the Greensboro Coliseum complex-saying that it was a well organized and run event with courteous staff.
- Another reviewer was impressed with the amenities but did complain that it was difficult to find parking and that they should improve their outdoor signage to make it clear where things are located.
- Another reviewer attended a hip-hop concert there and said that this 21,000 seat arena has wide concourses, lots of food vending options, and is thankfully stocked with multiple bathroom locations. In addition, as an audiophile, they were impressed by the arena acoustics, with the lighting effects being top-notch as well.
- A family took their children to the circus there- their experience wasn't top-notch because it was so hot and the cost of food was, they thought, excessive.
- A parent chimed in to comment that they attended the coliseum for their children's NCA&T graduation in 2016. They were pleased with how easy it was to view the stage as well as the supply of bathrooms.
- A rock 'n' roll fan bought tickets to see Paul McCartney at the Greensboro Coliseum Complex and was a little bit miffed at how expensive the parking was. Though they had to sit pretty high up in the rafters, and a flag did skew a part of the video screen, the seats were comfortably padded and afforded a quality view of the music performance on stage. This rock music fan told us it's a good idea to eat prior to the show because the concessions, in their opinion, were exorbitantly priced.
- Another local area resident had the opportunity to see Pat Benatar, Cindy Lauper, Cher and Garth Brooks at this music venue. Though they comment, in line with other reviewers, that parking is horrible.
- However, experience varies with most people saying that bathroom lines were short, the venue was clean, the ushers and other service personnel were helpful, and its location next to the highway makes it easy to access.
"Weird Al" Yankovic,, Bell Biv DeVoe and SWV, Billy Currington and Kelsea Ballerini, Bruce Springsteen, Bryson Tiller, Carrie Underwood, The Swon Brothers, and Easton Corbin, Casting Crowns, Matt Maher, and Hannah Kerr, Chance the Rapper, Charlie Wilson and Johnny Gill, Def Leppard, REO Speedwagon, and Tesla, Dolly Parton, Drake, Eagles, Eric Church, Florida Georgia Line, Dustin Lynch, and Chris Lane, Foo Fighters, Frankie Beverly, Maze, Guy, Ginuwine, and Maze featuring Frankie Beverly, Gaither Vocal Band, Gloria Trevi and Alejandra Guzmán, Hillsong United.