The Blue Note Grill
Upcoming Schedule And Tickets
Located in Durham, North Carolina Blue Note Grill is a premier live-music venue, where you can enjoy concerts, shows or have dinner with your family and friends. Voted by INDY readers as the best place to hear Blues in the Triangle, Blue Note Grill offers intimate atmosphere and variety of performers.
In addition to this, Blue Note Grill has an excellent full-service restaurant famous for its barbecue selection and a bar where you can have a drink and enjoy the music show. For the convenience of visitors, the venue has on-site parking, and the building is ADA compliant.
Blue Note Grill also offers table reservation for those who would like to have dinner and watch the shows. It’s advisable that you make a reservation if you don’t want to wait, but keep in mind that there are no guaranteed tables for the Music Hall on Friday.
Recent performing artists include: Paul Barrere, Rissi Palmer, Albert Cummings, John Hammond, Les Dudek, Darrell Scott, The Soul Rebels, Wyatt Easterling, Franc Robert, Herbie D & The Dangermen, Delta Moon, Anne McCue, Turchi and Reed Turchi, Marvelous Funkshun with Kofi Burbridge, Reed Turchi, The Weathervanes, Jonathan Jeter & the Revelators, and Mark Holland.
709 Washington St
Durham, NC 27701
Phone number (919) 401-1979
Top 10 Hotels Near Blue Note Grill
Flights To Durham's Blue Note Grill
Touring The Blue Note Grill
What Are Blue Note Grill Visitors Saying?
- One Blues fan, who is a regular visitor of Blue Note Grill, says that the venue is spacious and clean and that it offers an excellent selection of food, drinks, and music shows. He adds that Blue Note Grill has the best, crunchiest nachos in Durham, North Carolina. The staff is also very friendly according to the reviewer, and there is a nice outdoor seating available.
- Another Bluegrass fan, who booked a flight to Durham for a family visit, mentions that the venue has the best barbecue he has ever tried. He shares that the Halloween party was awesome and that he had a lot of fun. And it was easy to find a parking space in the venue’s parking lot.
- Yet another regular visitor who purchased tickets, recommends that you visit the venue on a Wednesday night if you love dancing and Chuck Cotton. She adds that Blue Note Grill has the best music selection and that the menu is delicious. The reviewer highly recommends it for big parties and events.
- A customer, who was staying in a nearby hotel, shares that he enjoyed the blues jam session very much and that the pulled pork sandwiched was the best. He notes that it’s loud in the band room and you can’t carry a conversation in there. However, he concludes that Blue Note Grill is an excellent choice if you want to listen to local live music and eat mouth-watering barbecue.
- A country and folk fan, who parked nearby the music venue, was impressed by the beer selection and the moderate prices. He attended a Duke Street Dogs show and really enjoyed it. He adds that the menu offers some vegetarian dishes and that there is a dancing floor. However, he states that he wasn’t very pleased with the service, but he will definitely revisit it in a couple of days.
- A resident of Durham, North Carolina says that the service was competent and fast and that the food was properly seasoned. He also remarks that the atmosphere is fun and you can meet a lot of friendly people. And the manager visits the tables regularly to make sure everything is in order.