The Volvo Car Stadium | Tickets and Venue Information
Upcoming Schedule And Tickets
The Volvo Car Stadium is a professional tennis and live music venue featuring various artists. It offers both VIP Perks and Executive Suites. The VIP Perks offers a lounge that has a private bar, hors d’ouevres, and comfortable seating. You will also find premium parking and merchandise. An Executive Suite offers a suite suitable for up to 20 guests, food and beverages, merchandise gifts, and an on-site host to help you with anything you may need.
161 Seven Farms Drive
Charleston, SC 294792
Phone number: (843) 856-7900
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
What Are Customers Saying?
- One visitor boasts that the sound is good. However, they warn that if you are in better seats, you may have a harder time hearing the music.
- Another music enthusiast raves about the cleanliness and warm atmosphere the Volvo Car Stadium has to offer. They go on to say how wonderful it is to enjoy the live music under a beautiful Carolina sky.
- A customer who frequents the stadium states that the music is incredible. However, the staff could have been more organized. They were attempting to figure out what line they needed to be in for the VIP passes and the staff could not assist them. They did, however, mention that the security staff did an incredible job.
- Another frequent customer has stated that they have been going to the stadium for several years. They believe the staff to be friendly, thoughtful, and kind. The stadium is near several bars and restaurants that you can just walk to. The establishment has always been clean to them and runs like a well-oiled machine- including parking.
- A tennis enthusiast goes on to tell us that the atmosphere is beautiful and the tennis matches are a joy to watch. They have sat in several different sections of the stadium and have not had a bad experience trying to see everything that is happening in front of them. The burger vendor has great food and wonderful service while offering coffee and kettle corn aside from just burgers. However, the liquor vendor was quite the opposite and had an attitude and treated the enthusiast quite rudely. Aside from the liquor vendor, they enjoyed everything else the stadium had to offer.
- A music enthusiast tells us that the upper deck general admission seats aren’t really worth the time or money. The acoustics from the upper deck are terrible. However, they had friends who were in the stadium seats and they had a great time and no problem with the sound.
- A married couple went to see Hootie and the Blowfish recently. They said that overall they had a really great time and enjoyed what the venue had to offer. One of the downfalls of their trip was they could not find a restroom in the general admission upper deck seating area. They went downstairs to search for a bathroom and were directed to porta potties that had quite the line. They did not understand why a stadium with such a great reputation would not have restrooms built into the facility. However, the restroom ordeal did not stop them from enjoying themselves.
- Another tennis enthusiast goes on to say that he attended a tennis match and that no matter where he sat, he could see all of the plays being made. He stated that it was fan friendly and amazingly clean for a stadium. He said he would be back for sure for future tennis matches and maybe even live concerts if he found one he would like to see
- One customer told us about the summer concerts and how great they are under the stars in the Carolina sky. She stated that parking was very easy and she never has had a bad seat in the Volvo stadium. She loves going for the concerts and the food too. She said that who wouldn’t love food, drinks, and live music in a nice clean stadium like this one.
- During the Volvo Car Open, a family attending the Volvo Car Stadium. They said unfortunately it rained and only about half of the scheduled events were still able to happen. They were only able to watch the first scheduled match before the rain hit. This brought frustration to the family as the stadium policy states that when the first match has completed, it is considered your full day ticket. Therefore, with the rescheduling of the events, they would have had to purchase new tickets in order to see the rest of the matches. This will not stop them from trying to better plan and visit again.
|Sunday 07 October 2018|
|Needtobreathe and JOHNNYSWIM|
|Thursday 27 September 2018|
|Saturday 18 August 2018|
|Wednesday 15 August 2018|
|Saturday 11 August 2018|
|Blue Dogs and Hootie & the Blowfish|
|Friday 10 August 2018|
|Blue Dogs and Hootie & the Blowfish|
|Friday 20 July 2018|
|Culture Club, The B-52's, and Thompson Twins' Tom Bailey|
|Sunday 01 July 2018|
|The Marcus King Band, Tedeschi Trucks Band, and Drive-By Truckers|